Usui Reiki Training with Reiki Master Martin Fildes
Martin Fildes is a Reiki Master with over 20 years of experience as a holistic healer in this ancient technique. Martin channels energy into his patients through touch, activating the natural healing process of the body to restore physical and emotional well-being. He is currently a Reiki practitioner at Six Senses luxury resorts in both Thailand and Vietnam.
Usui Reiki Training
The art of Reiki is an ancient practice used to heal the body through the power of touch. When choosing a Reiki training, it is important to find a professional Reiki Master who teaches authentic Usui Reiki and appreciates the value and benefits of Reiki in today’s world.
Martin has trained extensively in Japan, India and the UK. Over four sessions, he will train you to become a holistic healer in this ancient technique, learning how to channel energy into patients through touch, activating the natural healing process of the body to restore physical and emotional well-being.
- Session 1: Attunement to Reiki and learning the first symbol
- Session 2 & 3: Learning the 26-point self-healing practice, meditation and breath technique
- Session 4: Balancing the Chakra System
- September 2,3 - 2-4pm
- September 9,10 – 2-4pm
Cost: 450 USD (VND rate is based on current exchange rate)
- Receive certification in the Usui Reiki System of Natural Healing, Level One
- Space is limited to eight students
- The course requires a personal commitment to clean living prior to starting. Students must complete a 21-day cleanse (no alcohol, drugs, dairy, red meat, fish or caffeine)
- On the day of the attunement (September 2), only consume fruit (except for bananas) and water.